Blog · Forums · Podcast
Advertisement

Grateful to TAC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> TalkAboutComics.com Forum Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightstar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Grateful to TAC Reply with quote

I've had a Talk About Comics forum for my comics site, Magpie House Design, for several years, and I've really enjoyed the format and the friendships I've made through the TAC comment boards.

Unfortunately, TAC has been having some maintenance issues in recent months. I and my fellow users do appreciate when the administrators get the sites up and running again. We understand that things happen, and things take time.

Because we're a chatty bunch, we've started a new forum; if TAC was more reliable, we wouldn't have taken this initiative.

I'm in the awkward position of thanking the TAC administrators for their years of service and the effort of providing a *free* place to carry on a lot of weird and unusual conversations, and yet bearing the news that some of the most active TAC boards are about to experience a dramatic drop-off in usage.

All of us are grateful to TAC for being there for us, for lo these many years. We understand that it's not a simple matter to run a forum board and its server.

I for one am sorry that it had to come to this, but maybe it'll work out for the best.

Thank you again.

Magpie House Design: The Moon And Beyond! http://www.hirezfox.com/km/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> TalkAboutComics.com Forum Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: