Blog · Forums · Podcast
Advertisement

[OT] Guess who this reminded me of

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> Freighter Tails: the Misadventures of Mzzkiti
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reese Tora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: [OT] Guess who this reminded me of Reply with quote

Hey, Bill, I saw this and guess what person I immediately thought of?

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3252190/

oh, bonus inspiration: transporter malfunction
(from teh favorites of the guy that did the above art)

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2372910

Hay, Bill, this guy isn't you in disguise, is he?

i have been in a web comic, see?
http://tsbf.keenspace.com/d/20041031.html
(and i love giving them free linkage, too Wink )
Redfern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: [OT] Guess who this reminded me of Reply with quote

Reese Tora wrote:
Hey, Bill, this guy isn't you in disguise, is he?

Nope, not me; I already have an account at the site (sorry, no postings) employing my standard user-name (Redfern). A couple of "give-aways" reveal that isn't my work. It has better coloring. (I suck at chromatic enhancement.) The Caitians are of somewhat "cobby" proportions. (I tend to draw characters on the skinny side.) This is a example of "gender transformation". (It's a subject I've never bothered to depict. Don't making "judgments", mind you; I've simply never illustrated that theme.) And, last, but certainly not least, I'd never call an "original series" landing party an away team! Wink Picard sent crewmembers away on their lil' teams; Kirk was landing with the crew to party! Very Happy

Thanks for the links, never the less. I've seen that first image before and thought it cute enough to download. A cat-girl with an Afro? Must be one of those "Rex" breeds. Wink

Sincerely,

Bill
Reese Tora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: [OT] Guess who this reminded me of Reply with quote

Redfern wrote:
Nope, not me; I already have an account at the site (sorry, no postings) employing my standard user-name (Redfern). A couple of "give-aways" reveal that isn't my work. It has better coloring. (I suck at chromatic enhancement.) The Caitians are of somewhat "cobby" proportions. (I tend to draw characters on the skinny side.) This is a example of "gender transformation". (It's a subject I've never bothered to depict. Don't making "judgments", mind you; I've simply never illustrated that theme.) And, last, but certainly not least, I'd never call an "original series" landing party an away team! Wink Picard sent crewmembers away on their lil' teams; Kirk was landing with the crew to party! Very Happy

Oh, don't worry, I would never think you would make such an amateur mistake, I just forgot my winky smily to let you know I was kidding. Wink

Though, actually, I meant the guy that drew the first picture, since he drew the Cadillac cats in leg warmers and favorited a piece with M'ress Razz

i have been in a web comic, see?
http://tsbf.keenspace.com/d/20041031.html
(and i love giving them free linkage, too Wink )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> Freighter Tails: the Misadventures of Mzzkiti All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: