Blog · Forums · Podcast
Advertisement

Captain Victoria & Wombat-Man

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmung

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Captain Victoria & Wombat-Man Reply with quote

To help you remember the threads involving these two characters - Luke (Wombat-Man) McDonald and Vicky (Captain Victoria) Bourke - I'd highly recommend reading all of Chapter 3. It's only 42 pages so won't take you too long!

The following is all the relevant character info for Captain Victoria which is recycled from a much earlier post in this forum but worth digging up for her return to the storyline...

Captain Victoria: aka Vicky Bourke
Team affiliation: Oz Magellan (Australian based Magellan group)
Graduated from Magellan Academy: 2003 (same year as Go!Anna and Freya Foster)
Abilities: g-n+ (born genetically enhanced); strength (x15); invulnerability (x3) and flight (NB. she's not as strong as someone like Wombat-man for example)

I kind of like how this costume design came out especially once I added the colours (silver and blue) which are the Victorian state colours BTW.

I should note that this costume is possibly one of only a very few 'bathing suit' varieties so far depicted in Magellan. At least it's not a cleavage enhancement device... I never could work out how some other companies' superheroines keep their breasts inside their costumes!

Just a character note...

Captain Victoria is in the vein of those characters who name themselves after nations, except she's named herself after a state in Australia (ie. Victoria) it would be like having a Captain California, or a Captain Yukon, or a Captain Oxford... you get the idea! Wink

She's dressed in the state colours of blue and silver.

She is a graduate of Magellan (she is from the same year as Go!Anna, Luke and Freya) and is currently a team member of Oz Magellan.
Freak

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe more like "Captain Virginia", being an ordinary name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> Magellan All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: