Blog · Forums · Podcast
Advertisement

"Deletade Scene"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KaiserLeomon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: "Deletade Scene" Reply with quote

Greetings Maxfans! My name is Alexandre "KaiserLeomon" Jose de Carvalho has 36 years of age i am Brazilian from City of Guarulhos Brazil State of São Paulo is fan of livened up drawings, films, books, comics, mangás, livens up but mainly of the fantastic Web Comics de Max Minotaur!I adore of heart Max for one serie of reasons.He is a guy with a gold heart, a magnific body capable to kill of envy Ronnie Coleman, an amused, gentile, tender personage, compacionado, at last somebody that I with certainty would want to have as mine friend.But leaving of side the compliments I have a "small exception" to make how much the Web Comic of the Max... All good I adored to see new capitules finally to put I remembered that to Max and "jumped the moon" Growan in the instant that this falling in return loses the patience definitively and makes right Max with one I beat devastador demonstrating to possess a force comparavel of Max and in this instant it catches its axe and projects a ray crinson against her!Na Web Comic this scene did not arrive to appear why?Watch on http://www.furaffinity.net/user/BB serch in "Gallery"
RedLion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I read the comment correctly, the question *seems* to involve this.

"We see Growan "diving" off the Moon, then next strip he has his axe, but is tackled by Aaron.

"Was there a connecting strip between those that was accidentally left out which showed events from when Growan landed and grabbed his Axe, to where the last panel would set up the opening panel of the next where G. is blindsided by Aaron?"

This is what I could figure out, if I'm wrong, my apologies to the crew at MAXimum.
KaiserLeomon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It forgives, Red Lion for the bad translation for the English but unhappyly Babel Fish aid nothing... Good in the truth my question was not that after that comic sequenci of the Comics Vitual where that Mother this counting for its son one of poems of the "Mother Goose" or "The Lord of the Rings" (the classic history of the "Cow that jumped on the Moon")e this this annoying one until suddenly it looks at for and it sees Growan to pass for top to make a livened up.After pose of bodybuilder and becoming to dive being suddenly this exists a "cut" that does not make direction in the which Growan pparently defeated Max and was holding against it an axe Aaron appears and crush with two he.Well... I second saw in the site furaffinity existed a scene enter these in the which Growan that this falling of skies in the direction of Max that soon waits it for making right to it another one I beat of this time it replies and it reaches Max with one I beat still more strong that it of the time to recoup its axe and to brandish an attack projecting a red ray against Max.This scene "was cut" pparently and is this that wanted to say...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> MAXimum! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: