Blog · Forums · Podcast
Advertisement

Spread the Word

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryan Holgersen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Spread the Word Reply with quote

Hey, anybody want to get some free Kitty Litter artwork? Sure you do why'd I even ask? All you have to do is help us spread the word about the comic, and there are several ways you can do it.
One
E-mail ten people you think will like Kitty Litter put a link to Kitty Litter in the e-mail and you can get a free 5"by7"color drawing of any character you'd like. Make sure to include me in the emails you send out so I know you sent out ten. My email is slackmatic@yahoo.com
Two
Put a link to Kitty Litter up on your website. It can be on your Links page, blog whatever just as long as it's on your page. For this you'll also get a 5"by7" color drawing of any character you want.
Three
Request some flyers from me. I'll send you around 100 flyers or so for you to distribute however you wish. However, I would suggest taking them to comic stores, art stores, art shows, record stores...you get the idea. This will get you 5"by7" color drawing of any character you want.
Four
If you choose to go above and beyond and do all three you can get yourself a 9"by12" color drawing of any character you want.

This deal will not last forever. My best estimate is that I'll end it in mid July or so. If you participate please allow around two to four weeks before you recieve your artwork. Now go, Spread the Word!
Ryan H.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> Slackmatic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: