Blog · Forums · Podcast
Advertisement

Delineate on yer Blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carwash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Delineate on yer Blog Reply with quote

Hello reinder,

I saw that you were able to get the Delineate GUI for Autotrace working on your blog. I'm have less luck! Renamed the Environment Path to Progra~1 to get around the XP path problem and changed the \'s to /'s but still no joy...

Did you come across any other problems i might investigate? I really need to get something to comvert rasters into vectors. The scans of my pencil drawn stuff are way too pixelly Very Happy

For example:
http://www.zen61235.zen.co.uk/drood/vector_vs_raster.gif
reinder
Modern Tales Family Cartoonist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to disappoint, but although I did have some problems getting it to run but to remember what it was that I did, I had to refer back to the blog myself! So that's all the info I have for you.

I use it only occasionally, anyway. The last time was a month and a half ago. I clean my scanned art by contrast-enhancing and thresholding it in Paint Shop Pro or GIMP. That works even on pencils (although I usually ink anyway).

Best of luck with your attempts to find a working solution!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: