Blog · Forums · Podcast
Advertisement

Wherefrom you camest?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> A. Prosser's Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prankster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Wherefrom you camest? Reply with quote

Just something that would be useful to me, if anyone would like to contribute to this thread: please let us know how you discovered Lemuria--which site you saw the ad on, if you clicked through an ad, or whether it was the Facebook site, or whether you read my other comics, or whatever. Thanks!

At www.phantasmictales.com
Bo Lindbergh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are Bish Bathenwell and I claim my five pounds.
Bergerjacques

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From your shameless self-promotion on the BMMB and my unwilling addiction to Freak U. (which con-TIN-ues to go un-updated) and the late great Night at the Museum.
dooky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it through the ad on Comics Curmudgeon. Funnily enough, I don't check that site all that often these days, but I happened to be passing by and the ad caught my eye. Well, it was mostly Swordi that caught my eye. Okay, I admit it. I clicked the ad because I thought Swordi was pretty. Does that make me shallow?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, the great thing about doing a parody/pastiche/homage to 70s sword 'n sorcery comics is that you're required to put in a lot of scantily clad girls. You don't have a choice! Scantily-clad dudes, too, but not for a while yet...

Sorry about Freak U., Berger, but I'm finally getting caught up and should go back to a regular schedule starting next week. I was a bit stupid to think I could juggle Freak U. and a visually ambitious comic like Lemuria at the same time. Anyway, today's Lemuria (which is, you'll notice, late) is the second-last in this storyline. Once it's done I'm going to take a couple of weeks break before returning as a once-weekly comic. In that interrim, it'll be Freak U. and Night Shift.

At www.phantasmictales.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> A. Prosser's Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: